I’m pretty sure the author didn’t expect anyone to get that far in the book.
Here’s the mini I made for Genghis Con! It came from a joke I made on twitter a while back about dogs and wi-fi.
I still have some physical copies of the book left so if you’re interested in buying one, send me a message or email or something. There are a lot of ways to contact me.
THE ANTICIPATION FOR THIS WAS UNREAL.
Los árboles más bellos del planeta.
- Portland Japanese Garden, Portland, Oregon.
- Red maples trees path. By Ildiko Neer.
- Most beautiful wisteria tree in the world. Photo by Brian Young.
- Yellow autumn in Central Park, New York. Photo by Christopher Schoenbohm.
- Amazing Angel Oak Tree, Charlston. Photo by Mark Requidan.
- Cherry blossom tree path, Germany. Photo by Shoeven.
- California in autumn. Photo by Mizzy Pacheco.
- Jacaranda trees in bloom, South Africa. Photo by Falke.
- Ponthus beech tree in Brocéliande forest, France. Photo by Christophe Kiciak.
- Beautiful cherry blossom road.Y estas carreteras me recuerdan a la pista North Country del Need For Speed 2 (ahí, en toda la nostalgia (2:07]).